- 4 TBSP olive oil
- 2 TBSP curry powder (I used garam masala powder from an Indian grocery store)
- 1/4 cup of butter, divided in half
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 potatoes, boiled until soft and cut into pieces
- 1 tomato chopped, or about 10 grape tomatoes chopped
- cheese, I used cheddar (optional)
2) Add the powder and cook until the smells becomes more pronounced, about 2-3 minutes.
3) Add half the butter and allow to melt and mix.
5) Add the potato and tomato and cook for another 5 minutes.
6) Add the rest of the butter and cook until the potatoes crisp up and the tomatoes are soft, about 5 minutes more.
7) Serve, optionally, with cheese.