I got some cute shaped cooking tins at the Korean dollar store (Daiso) so I made brownies! Found a simple recipe on Food Network, so I wouldn’t need to buy anything like baking chocolate (which might take me awhile to find in Korea–the chocolate powder took long enough!)
- 10 TBSP butter
- 1 3/4 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
2) Heat the butter in a large pan until it melts. I mean largeeeee
3) Add the brown sugar and stir until they are combined.
5) Add the eggs and vanilla extract and combine.
6) Pour into baking pan(s). Cook for 20-25 minutes