- 1 block of tofu
- 5 TBSP soy sauce
- juice of 1 lemon
- 6 cloves of garlic, smashed
- 2 TBSP, olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 inch of garlic, chopped
- 6 mushrooms
- 2 small heads of cabbage
2) Cover with the soy sauce, lemon juice and half the garlic. Let sit while you prep everything else (5-10 minutes) occasionally spooning the sauce over the slices of tofu.
3) Heat the olive oil in a pan to low-medium.
5) Add the tofu and flip when it starts to brown on one side.
6) Once the tofu is flipped, add the mushrooms and cabbage and the rest of the sauce.
7) When the tofu is cooked on both sides and the cabbage the wilted, serve over rice.