I bought a bunch of curry mix at Korean Costco, found this recipe and ta-da. See below for the curry mix I used. Lots of smoke in the photos because it was so hot! And I couldn’t wait to eat it so the photos happened…
- vegetable oil
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 2 peppers, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 4 cups of water
- 1 cup of curry mix
2) Add the eggplant, peppers, salt and pepper. Cook until soft.
3) Remove from heat.
4) Heat more oil in a pot.
6) Add the carrots and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring often so the onions don’t burn.
7) Add the 4 cups of water and cook for 10-15 minutes until the carrots are soft.
8) Add the curry mix and cook until everything is mixed together.
9) Add the eggplant and peppers and heat until they are warmed though again.
10) Serve over rice.