Even though I was recently sent Kraft mac and cheese, I had been wanting to try to make my own for quite some time and had 2 giant blocks of cheese from Korean Costco so it seemed like good timing. I always like my mac and cheese to be a bit soupy–adding extra milk to the Kraft version–but this turned out a bit too soupy.
In the future, I would add more vegetables, or use less milk.
- 6 cups of milk
- 3 cups of pasta
- 3 cups of cheese, shredded. I used cheddar and cheddar jack
- 1 cup of green onions, chopped
- black pepper
1) Bring the pasta and the milk to a boil and constantly stir it. The milk will burn the pot, boil over or both if you do not (it will probably burn the pot anyway).
2) Once pasta is fully cooked add the cheese and chives and stir until it is mixed together.
3) Add some black pepper and serve!