My friend who is allergic to eggs and nuts had a birthday so I made him eggless sugar cookies. Not too much of a fan, which is why I made the banana sugar cookies as well.
- 1/2 cup sugar, plus extra for rolling
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 TBSP milk, 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
2) Combine the butter and sugar together.
3) Add the milk.
4) Combine the salt, flour and baking powder in another bowl.
6) Form balls with the batter and roll them in the extra sugar.
7) Flatten the balls and add more sugar if you like.
8) Bake for 8-10 minutes.