- 4 carrots, shredded
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 recipe of pancake mix, without 1/4 cup of the liquid
- 5 TBSP butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 TBSP sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg, seperated
- 1 1/4 cup milk (you will need to take out the 1/4 of the liquid from here)
- vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
2) In another bowl mix the egg yolk and milk.
3) Add the butter to the milk mixture.
4) Add the milk mixture to the flour and mix until just combined.
6) Add the carrots, zucchini, green onions, and garlic.
7) Heat some vegetable oil in a large pan and add a spoonful of batter once it is on medium heat. Add some pepper.
8) After 3-5 minutes flip the fritter.
9) After 2-3 minutes it should be done, so remove from heat and add a bit of salt.