- 1 block of tofu, sliced
- 3 TBSP soy sauce
- vegetable oil for cooking the tofu
- 2 handfuls of scallions, when chopped it should be about 1/2 a cup
- 2 TBSP freshly ground ginger
- pinch of salt
- 1 TBSP hot pepper paste
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 4 TBSP vegetable oil
- 1 cup cooked buckwheat noodles
2) Heat the vegetable oil in a pan.
3) Add the tofu and cook until starting to brown on both sides.
5) Add the noodles to the scallion and ginger sauce and mix.
6) Serve the noodles with the tofu on top.