- 1 block of tofu, sliced
- 2 TBSP sesame oil
- 1 TBSP vegetable oil +extra for frying
- 1 TBSP mustard
- 3 TBSP sweet chili sauce
- 2 TBSP teriyaki sauce
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
1) Heat the frying oil in a pan.
2) Add the tofu and cook until brown on one side.
3) While the tofu is cooking, mix the sesame oil, vegetable oil, mustard, sweet chili sauce, teriyaki sauce and cilantro.
4) Flip the tofu. It actually looks pretty perfect here.
5) When it begins to brown on the second side, add the sauce to the pan and allow the tofu to finish cooking. The sauce should reduce a bit but not all the way.