- 2 cups of pasta
- 1 cup creamy garlic salad dressing
- 1 cucumber, halved and cut into slices
- 1/2 cup of olives, halved
- 1 cup of Feta cheese, cubed
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1 cup of sprouts (I could only find bean sprouts, which I like raw so I used those)
1) Cook the pasta and then run under cold water.
2) Mix with half of the dressing and place in the bottom of a serving bowl.
3) Top with the cucumber, olives, cheese, tomato, the rest of the dressing and the sprouts.
4) Chill for 24 hours.
5) Toss before serving.
- eggplant, sliced
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- bun, sliced in half
- mayo or homemade aioli
- guacamole or just avocado slices
- Parmesan cheese
1) Add olive oil to the pan.
2) Salt and pepper the eggplant.
3) Add the eggplant and flip when it browns on one side.
4) Add the bun, sliced side down to the pan and remove to your liking.
5) Create like so: bun, mayo/aioli, eggplant, guacamole or avocado, Parmesan cheese, eggplant, mayo, bun.
- 2 slices of Bread (I used wheat)
- 4 slices of Mozzarella or Jack Cheese
- 4 slices of tomato
- Guacamole (see here)
1) Toast the bread in a pan, flip when toasted, then add the cheese. If you have a toaster oven, put it on broil and put the bread in with the cheese on top.
2) Remove from heat and add the slices of tomato and guacamole.
3) Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 6 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- 2 TBSP lime juice
- salt and pepper
- 2 slices of brown bread
- 2 slices of cheese, or cut some off a block
1) Make the Guacamole by mixing all the ingredients together.
2) Heat the butter in a pan.
3) Layer the sandwich: bread, cheese, guacamole, cheese, bread.
4) Cook till brown on both sides and the cheese is melted.
This is the new home of my Oven-lovin’. Google told me I ran out of room for pictures (I’m not sure why, given the image below) so I moved! Friends had told me this was better anyway.
You can still see old recipes at oven-lovin.blogspot.com or .co.kr or .kr including the ones that have been the most popular over time: Oreo and Peanut Butter Cupcakes and Peanut M&M Cupcakes, Rum and Coke Cupcakes, Creamed Onions, Potato, Chickpea and Cashew Curry and, Tomato, Zucchini and Eggplant Tian.
New posts will be up here soon!